Inspired by Tibetan temples and the sacred prayer altars of Buddhist monks, Indian Sandalwood is a sultry scent that transports the mind to another place and time. Lighter and more delicate than traditional sandalwood, the aroma of Indian Sandalwood is sweeter, airier and fresher. While the fragrance of the perfume oil used to blend this scented soap is sweet and warm, it nevertheless offers a wallop of woodsy undertones to comfortingly soothe away worries. Naturally hydrating and a favorite among the entire family, this scented bar soap is a great choice for showering, bathing and hand washing at the sink.
Our gorgeous soaps are made of pure, raw goat’s milk from our own organic farm. The goats are free to range and feast on bluegrass pastures, and their milk is the creamiest and richest, and packed with nutrients that feel so good on your skin. When you wash with our rich lathering soap, you’ll feel your skin transform into smooth silk, as it sloughs off old skin cells and reveals new, healthy cells for a youthful, radiant look. Giving yourself the gift of aromatherapy to begin every morning is a healthy and positive choice that will keep you smiling all day long!
Each bar of Indian Sandalwood soap is hand-cut, and weighs about 4-5 oz.
Ingredients: Raw goat milk, vitamin E & saponified oils of olive, palm, coconut, grapeseed. May contain fragrance &/or essential oils.
Allergy Warning: People with skin sensitivities or allergies should first test the soap on a small spot of the skin and stop using it if any irritation occurs.
- FAST Standard Shipping for all USA Orders!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our house within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency
- Your product will arrive within 3 to 5 Business Days
- All International (Non-US) orders incur a $25 shipping charge which are shipped via standard US Mail and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
Gorgeous Soap is the leading maker of natural handmade goat milk soap, shampoos, salves and we have many great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put the customer first. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above and beyond our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Gorgeous Soap difference.
A Few Of The Reasons You Should Buy From Us:
- We personally ship your order. That means you will be receiving your wonderful natural products by one of the best online retailers in existence very quickly. In fact, 99% of orders placed before 3pm ET ship out the same business day. Priority mail orders will arrive to you in 2-3 business days after leaving our home. First class orders may take a day or two longer
- Secure Ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Brand new fresh products, we make fresh batches every week, so your product has not been sitting on a shelf for long by the time you receive it.
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Quality name brand handmade and natural products. You will love our products
- 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
- All items in stock & ready to ship
- Everyone that uses our products, come back for more. We must be doing something right!
All of Gorgeous Soap's products are made from natural ingredients. We are proud to say that anyone can read our ingredients without the use of a dictionary. Each of our soaps, shampoos,salves are handmade by us in our home in Kentucky. Our products contain raw goat milk, vitamin E and saponified oils of olive, palm, coconut, grapeseed and more, depending on which product. May contain fragrance &/or essential oils. It is a true delight for the skin, and one that can be used completely guilt-free as it benefits our environment and the world has a whole. We follow stringent standards and rules to ensure the products are completely natural and free from any chemicals or other pollutants. The bottom line is we love our customers, and our customers love our products!