Frankincense is a precious tree sap resin that has been prized as sacred by people from the ancient Egyptian and Sumerian civilizations of thousands of years ago, and was even found in King Tut’s tomb! Its exotic incense was used in rituals, kept away insects, and helped skin conditions and wounds recover quickly without infection. Most of us think of the gifts of the three Wise Men when we think of frankincense, given along with gold and myrrh, and we know it was considered to be a treasured substance!
We have taken this wonderful fragrance and combined it with the comforting floral scent of lilac in our gorgeous Frankincense soap. Lilac invokes a sense of calm that pairs perfectly with a soak in the tub or a steamy shower. We start with our own natural raw goat’s milk from our organic farm, and create a soap base that sloughs off dull, dry skin and allows the new healthy skin to shine through. Goat’s milk contains nutrients, vitamins and minerals that are anti-aging and antioxidant, and emollients that moisturize and make your skin silky soft, rehydrated and pampered. Every time you enjoy a bath or shower with our Frankincense soap, you’ll feel like you’ve had a day at the spa!
Each bar of Frankincense goat milk soap is hand-cut, and weighs approximately 4-5 oz.
Ingredients: Raw goat milk, vitamin E & saponified oils of olive, palm, coconut, grapeseed. May contain fragrance &/or essential oils.
Allergy Warning: People with skin sensitivities or allergies should first test the soap on a small spot of the skin and stop using it if any irritation occurs.
- FAST Standard Shipping for all USA Orders!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our house within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency
- Your product will arrive within 3 to 5 Business Days
- All International (Non-US) orders incur a $25 shipping charge which are shipped via standard US Mail and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
Gorgeous Soap is the leading maker of natural handmade goat milk soap, shampoos, salves and we have many great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put the customer first. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above and beyond our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Gorgeous Soap difference.
A Few Of The Reasons You Should Buy From Us:
- We personally ship your order. That means you will be receiving your wonderful natural products by one of the best online retailers in existence very quickly. In fact, 99% of orders placed before 3pm ET ship out the same business day. Priority mail orders will arrive to you in 2-3 business days after leaving our home. First class orders may take a day or two longer
- Secure Ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Brand new fresh products, we make fresh batches every week, so your product has not been sitting on a shelf for long by the time you receive it.
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Quality name brand handmade and natural products. You will love our products
- 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
- All items in stock & ready to ship
- Everyone that uses our products, come back for more. We must be doing something right!
All of Gorgeous Soap's products are made from natural ingredients. We are proud to say that anyone can read our ingredients without the use of a dictionary. Each of our soaps, shampoos,salves are handmade by us in our home in Kentucky. Our products contain raw goat milk, vitamin E and saponified oils of olive, palm, coconut, grapeseed and more, depending on which product. May contain fragrance &/or essential oils. It is a true delight for the skin, and one that can be used completely guilt-free as it benefits our environment and the world has a whole. We follow stringent standards and rules to ensure the products are completely natural and free from any chemicals or other pollutants. The bottom line is we love our customers, and our customers love our products!