Take a trip to the Far East with our Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. The gentle fragrance of pink Japanese cherry blossoms and honey-sweet mimosa petals combine with warm vanilla bean and a delicate woody undertone to create a soap that is perfect for your bath or shower on a date night out, or watching a movie on the couch with your love. A warm summer evening breeze, drenched in the mysterious, sexy, and exotic, washes over your senses as the rich, creamy lather washes over your skin. It’s no wonder that Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of our best-selling soaps!
The luxurious foundation for our gorgeous soaps is pure, raw goat’s milk. We use only the finest quality ingredients…we’re so committed to quality, in fact, that we use the milk from our own goats who we raise organically and allow to graze free in our bluegrass pastures! The creamy milk creates a rich, moisturizing lather that cleanses, hydrates and soothes skin, leaving it radiant, and as soft as silk. Dry skin, whether burned by the sun, chapped by the cold, or stressed by your daily busy life, all melts away as you inhale this erotic blend of bliss! Come on…what are you waiting for?
Each bar of Japanese Cherry Blossom goat milk soap is hand-cut, and weighs about 4-5 oz.
Ingredients: Raw goat milk, vitamin E & saponified oils of olive, palm, coconut, grapeseed. May contain fragrance &/or essential oils.
Allergy Warning: People with skin sensitivities or allergies should first test the soap on a small spot of the skin and stop using it if any irritation occurs.
- FAST Standard Shipping for all USA Orders!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our house within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency
- Your product will arrive within 3 to 5 Business Days
- All International (Non-US) orders incur a $25 shipping charge which are shipped via standard US Mail and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
Gorgeous Soap is the leading maker of all natural handmade goat milk soap, shampoos, salves and we have many great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put the customer first. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above and beyond our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Gorgeous Soap difference.
A Few Of The Reasons You Should Buy From Us:
- We personally ship your order. That means you will be receiving your wonderful all natural products by one of the best online retailers in existence very quickly. In fact, 99% of orders placed before 3pm ET ship out the same business day. Priority mail orders will arrive to you in 2-3 business days after leaving our home. First class orders may take a day or two longer
- Secure Ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Brand new fresh products, we make fresh batches every week, so your product has not been sitting on a shelf for long by the time you receive it.
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Quality name brand handmade and all natural products. You will love our products
- 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
- All items in stock & ready to ship
- Everyone that uses our products, come back for more. We must be doing something right!
All of Gorgeous Soap's products are made from all natural ingredients. We are proud to say that anyone can read our ingredients without the use of a dictionary. Each of our soaps, shampoos,salves are handmade by us in our home in Kentucky. Our products contain raw goat milk, vitamin E and saponified oils of olive, palm, coconut, grapeseed and more, depending on which product. May contain fragrance &/or essential oils. It is a true delight for the skin, and one that can be used completely guilt-free as it benefits our environment and the world has a whole. We follow stringent standards and rules to ensure the products are completely all natural and free from any chemicals or other pollutants. The bottom line is we love our customers, and our customers love our products!