Ahhh, the smell of Patchouli…who can resist it? This sultry, erotic scent has been popular since the 1800’s, when it was exported from India, and many people can still remember it from their 1960’s and 1970’s hippie days, when it could be smelled everywhere, like incense in the air. Today, this fabulous scent is back! Our Patchouli handcrafted goat’s milk soap will carry you back to your hippie days, if you’re old enough…and many of today’s nature-savvy young people have caught on to its amazing smell and healing properties, too! We have combined the moisturizing, skin nurturing properties of raw goat’s milk from our own organic farm, with the healing properties of Patchouli oil to bring you this wonderful creamy, richly scented healing soap.
Used first as an insect repellent, Patchouli was found effective as an anti-aging skin care product that repairs skin and makes scars disappear. It is often used for acne, eczema, chapped and dry skin conditions, athlete’s foot, and as a deodorant. Emotionally, it helps relieve defensiveness and anxiety, especially in the bedroom, and makes stress fade away! So, make love, not war…and use our wonderful Patchouli soap!
Each bar of Patchouli goat milk soap is hand-cut, and weighs approximately 4-5 oz.
Ingredients: Raw goat milk, vitamin E & saponified oils of olive, palm, coconut, grapeseed. May contain fragrance &/or essential oils.
Allergy Warning: People with skin sensitivities or allergies should first test the soap on a small spot of the skin and stop using it if any irritation occurs.
- FAST Standard Shipping for all USA Orders!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our house within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency
- Your product will arrive within 3 to 5 Business Days
- All International (Non-US) orders incur a $25 shipping charge which are shipped via standard US Mail and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
Gorgeous Soap is the leading maker of natural handmade goat milk soap, shampoos, salves and we have many great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put the customer first. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above and beyond our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Gorgeous Soap difference.
A Few Of The Reasons You Should Buy From Us:
- We personally ship your order. That means you will be receiving your wonderful natural products by one of the best online retailers in existence very quickly. In fact, 99% of orders placed before 3pm ET ship out the same business day. Priority mail orders will arrive to you in 2-3 business days after leaving our home. First class orders may take a day or two longer
- Secure Ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Brand new fresh products, we make fresh batches every week, so your product has not been sitting on a shelf for long by the time you receive it.
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Quality name brand handmade and natural products. You will love our products
- 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
- All items in stock & ready to ship
- Everyone that uses our products, come back for more. We must be doing something right!
All of Gorgeous Soap's products are made from natural ingredients. We are proud to say that anyone can read our ingredients without the use of a dictionary. Each of our soaps, shampoos,salves are handmade by us in our home in Kentucky. Our products contain raw goat milk, vitamin E and saponified oils of olive, palm, coconut, grapeseed and more, depending on which product. May contain fragrance &/or essential oils. It is a true delight for the skin, and one that can be used completely guilt-free as it benefits our environment and the world has a whole. We follow stringent standards and rules to ensure the products are completely natural and free from any chemicals or other pollutants. The bottom line is we love our customers, and our customers love our products!