Compatible with Virgos and Tauruses, the Pisces is an astrological sign which symbolically represents birthdays that fall between February 19th and March 20th. One of the most prevalent water signs ruled by Neptune and Jupiter, Pisces are known to be compassionate, gentle, wise and musically creative. Since this horoscope sign draws a connection between the aquatic world and the mythical world, the colors associated with it are mauve, purple, violet and sea green. Displaying a detailed zodiac emblem that visually personifies the divine, this unique astrology candle makes a thoughtful birthday gift for the Pisces man or woman in your life.
You’re going to love our 100% soy candle! We’ve made them in 12 oz glass jars with tin covers (2 different tin tops), that are great for keeping your candles fresh, aromatic and dust-free in between uses. Speaking of Nature, there’s nothing more natural than our candles! They are made from 100% soy wax, with no paraffin fillers. Soy wax is made from soybeans, which are a renewable product grown by local farmers, so you can support your local economy! Soy candles burn up to 50% longer, stay cooler, and burn much cleaner than paraffin wax candles. Paraffin contains petrol-carbon emissions that are toxic and carcinogenic, can trigger allergies, and travel through the air to coat and build up on the walls and surfaces of your home! With soy, the air stays clean, there are no carbon emissions, and you save money because your candles burn so much longer!
Each tin of soy candle is hand poured and weighs approximately 16.75 oz.
- FAST Standard Shipping for all USA Orders!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our house within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency
- Your product will arrive within 3 to 5 Business Days
- All International (Non-US) orders incur a $25 shipping charge which are shipped via standard US Mail and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
Gorgeous Soap is the leading maker of natural handmade goat milk soap, shampoos, salves and we have many great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put the customer first. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above and beyond our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Gorgeous Soap difference.
A Few Of The Reasons You Should Buy From Us:
- We personally ship your order. That means you will be receiving your wonderful natural products by one of the best online retailers in existence very quickly. In fact, 99% of orders placed before 3pm ET ship out the same business day. Priority mail orders will arrive to you in 2-3 business days after leaving our home. First class orders may take a day or two longer
- Secure Ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Brand new fresh products, we make fresh batches every week, so your product has not been sitting on a shelf for long by the time you receive it.
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Quality name brand handmade and natural products. You will love our products
- 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
- All items in stock & ready to ship
- Everyone that uses our products, come back for more. We must be doing something right!
All of Gorgeous Soap's products are made from natural ingredients. We are proud to say that anyone can read our ingredients without the use of a dictionary. Each of our soaps, shampoos,salves are handmade by us in our home in Kentucky. Our products contain raw goat milk, vitamin E and saponified oils of olive, palm, coconut, grapeseed and more, depending on which product. May contain fragrance &/or essential oils. It is a true delight for the skin, and one that can be used completely guilt-free as it benefits our environment and the world has a whole. We follow stringent standards and rules to ensure the products are completely natural and free from any chemicals or other pollutants. The bottom line is we love our customers, and our customers love our products!